We can use SAP Business Workflow (WebFlow Engine) to define business processes that are not yet mapped in the SAP System.Business Workflow is particularly suitable for situations in which work processes have to be run through repeatedly, or situations in which the business process requires the involvement of a large number of agents in a specific sequence.
We can also use SAP Workflow to respond to errors and exceptions in other, existing business processes.SAP provides several workflows that map predefined business processes. These workflows do not require much implementation effort.In this page you will get some SAP Workflow Tutorials and PDF guides.
- Integration with SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Business Workflow Demo Examples
- Treasury: Workflow Scenarios
- Sales and Distribution (SD) Workflow Scenarios
- Real Estate Management: Workflow Scenarios
- QM – Quality Management: Workflow Scenarios
- PA – Personnel Management: Workflow Scenarios
- Production Planning & Control Workflow Scenarios
- MM – Materials Management: Workflow Scenarios
- LO – General Logistics Workflow Scenarios