We can use System Fields with SAP Smart Forms for displaying certain values like page number, current window name, time etc. In Smart Forms the system fields look like &SFSY-XXXX& . SFSY will be the first string along with fields. When we process the forms this fields will retrieve the desired values for our output.
System fields of SAP Smart Forms
- &SFSY-DATE& – This system fiels is used for displaying the date
- &SFSY-WINDOWNAME& – Store the current window name
- &SFSY-JOBPAGES& – Total page numbers from all the forms in the current running print request
- &SFSY-PAGEBREAK& – Is set to ‘X’ after a page break
- &SFSY-PAGENAME& – Store the current page name
- &SFSY-TIME& – It for displaying the time in format
- &SFSY-MAINEND& – Is set as soon as processing of the main window on the current page ends
- &SFSY-EXCEPTION& – Contains the name of the raised exception.
The following picture can be downloaded for your future reference. It contains all these fields for quick view.
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.