SAP PSM-FA sub module is an application component stands for Fund Accounting in PSM. It is coming under the PSM module (Public Sector Management). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP PSM-FA SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Fund Accounting in PSM application component with the package name they belong to.
- PLN0000041 → PSM-FA → Fund Accounting
- EI40000001 → PSM-FA-CL → Cash Ledger
SAP PSM-FA (Fund Accounting in PSM) TABLES
Here is the list of standard SAP tables coming under PSM-FA component.
- FMGLFLEX00 → General ledger: Transaction attributes
- FMGLFLEX01 → General ledger: Technical fields
- FMGLFLEX02 → General ledger: Main account assignment
- FMGLFLEX03 → General ledger: SAP additional account assignment
- FMGLFLEX04 → General ledger: Customer additional account assignment
- FMGLFLEX05 → General Ledger: Additional Acct Assignment: Customer 2
- FMGLFLEX06 → General ledger: Sender SAP additional account assignment
- FMGLFLEX07 → General Ledger: Reserve Table 1
- FMGLFLEX08 → General Ledger: Reserve Table 2
- FMGLFLEXA → General Ledger: Actual Line Items
- FMGLFLEXP → General Ledger: Plan Line Items
- FMGLFLEXT → General Ledger Public Sector: Total
- FMPPFUND → Items for Partial Payment by Fund Process
- FMPP_CONTROL → Partial Payment per G/L Account Assignments: Control Table
- T001B_PS → Account Assignment Objects in General Ledger
- T001B_PS_PER → Permitted Posting Periods for Account Assignment Objects
SAP PSM-FA (Fund Accounting in PSM) TCODES
See the list oftransaction codes used with SAP PSM-FA sub module.