SAP PP-PDC sub module is an application component stands for Plant Data Collection – PP. It is coming under the PP module (Production Planning). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP PP-PDC SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Plant Data Collection – PP application component with the package name they belong to.
- HLA0006260 → PP-PDC → Plant Data Collection
- HLA0006262 → PP-PDC-LTR → Personnel Time Recording
- HLA0006263 → PP-PDC-MOT → Work Order Time Recording (PM Order)
- HLA0006264 → PP-PDC-PTR → Project Time Recording
- HLA0006261 → PP-PDC-WOT → Work Order Time Recording
SAP PP-PDC (Plant Data Collection – PP) TABLES
Here is the list of standard SAP tables coming under PP-PDC component.
SAP PP-PDC (Plant Data Collection – PP) TCODES
See some sample transaction codes used with SAP PP-PDC sub module. I have added Full list with details in another tutorial (see the link after this list).
- CI36 → Communication parameters for PS
- CI37 → Init. transfer of operations for PS
- CB35 → Upload request for CC3
- CI38 → Transfer of master data for PS
- CB40 → Upload request for CC4
- CI40 → Generate Upload Request CC4
- CB37 → Initial Download of Activities CC4
- CI33 → Transfer of master data for PM
- CIB3 → Update CC3 PDC messages
- CIP4 → CC4: Update PDC messages
- CBPV → Uploading PDC messages
- CIB4 → Update CC4 PDC messages
- CB39 → Delta download of activities CC4
- CI31 → Communication parameters for PM
- CB25 → Upload Request CC5
- View full list of SAP PP-PDC tcodes with details