SAP PM-EQM sub module is an application component stands for Technical Objects in Plant Maintenance. It is coming under the PM module (Plant Maintenance). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP PM-EQM SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Technical Objects in Plant Maintenance application component with the package name they belong to.
- HLA0009531 -> PM-EQM -> Technical Objects
- HLA0006643 -> PM-EQM-BM -> Bills of Material (Plant Maintenance)
- PLN0000023 -> PM-EQM-CC -> Configuration Control
- HLA0006642 -> PM-EQM-EQ -> Equipment
- HLA0006641 -> PM-EQM-FL -> Functional Locations
- E4A0000012 -> PM-EQM-LE -> List Editing
- HLA0006644 -> PM-EQM-ON -> Object Networking
- HLA0001594 -> PM-EQM-SF -> Additional Functions
- AER0000111 -> PM-EQM-SF-EM -> Emmisions Management Integration
- HLA0001591 -> PM-EQM-SF-MPC -> Measuring Points and Counters
- HLA0001593 -> PM-EQM-SF-PMT -> Permits
- HLA0001592 -> PM-EQM-SF-WA -> Warranties
- PRN0000041 -> PM-EQM-THO -> Takeover/Handover of Technical Objects
SAP PM-EQM (Technical Objects in Plant Maintenance) TABLES
Here is a list of sample 15 tables coming under PM-EQM component. Full list will be available from the mentioned link after this list.
- IE4N_USP → Definition of User-Specific Settings
- T370P_T → Language-Dependent Texts for T370P
- T372M_T → Language-dependent texts for link medium (T372)M
- PHINT → Phase In Table
- T370P → Measuring Point Category
- IE4N_CGP → General IE4N Settings for Installation/Dismantling
- EAML_EVT_A_VAL → EAML Event Attribute Allowed Values
- EAML_CM_PROFID → EAML: Profile ID for Context Menu in graphical display
- TPHIN_TCB03 → Internal Characteristic Numbers for ToHo Characteristics
- T370 → Start Values for PM Master Data Transactions
- T790T_C → Warranty Category Default Values
- TITOBPROFT → Technical Objects: Texts for Profiles from Table TITOBPROF
- T370FLD_STN_T → PM: Gas Stations for Fleet Management, Texts
- T370CON_T → Short Text For Fleet Consumption Unit Groups
- EAML_CM_PROFID_T → EAML: Context Menu Profile Description
- View full list of SAP PM-EQM Tables with description
SAP PM-EQM (Technical Objects in Plant Maintenance) TCODES
See some sample transaction codes used with SAP PM-EQM sub module. I have added Full list with details in another tutorial (see the link after this list).
- IPM3 → Display Permit
- IN07 → Create Object Link for Equipment
- IK02R → Change Reference Measuring Point
- OIUXN → Multilvl F.Loc.Netw. List: Meas.Doc.
- IFCU → Consumption Transaction
- IB17 → Create FunctLoc. BOM Plant Assignmnt
- IB02 → Change Equipment BOM
- IK02 → Change Measuring Point
- OIUXG → Multilvl F.Loc. Netw. List: Network
- IK31 → Create MeasReading Entry List
- IN03 → Display object link
- IN18 → Change Object Network for Equipment
- S_KA5_12000588 → SAPLS_CUS_IMG_ACTIVITY
- IE4N → Equipment Installation and Dismant.
- OIUXV → Multilvl Equi. Netw. List: Meas.Doc.
- View full list of SAP PM-EQM tcodes with details
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.