SAP Global Trade Services shortly known as SAP GTS is used for automate the international trades for a company. Large companies who trade with many countries and customers can use this feature to make their trades more fast and efficient and hassle free. SAP Global Trade Services System is based on Netwevaer Platform.
- Saving the time by automated processes
- Expenditure reduction
- Less human work involved
- Automatic checking the compliance violation and banned dealers
- Can keep the company brand and trust by avoiding the fines and penalties
- Fast trade processing and customer satisfaction
- Compliance Management: For check international trade compliance issues
- Customs Management: Deals with customs-relevant transactions
- Risk Management: To minimize the risks involved with financial transactions.
- Electronic Compliance Reporting: For submitting the reports for intra-European trade
- System Administration: Deals with settings and monitoring of the GTS feeder system.
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.