This documentation covers the details of SAP MM Transaction codes
- All transaction are stored in table TSTC.
First see a sample list of Materials Management module tcodes. Full list with details will be available after this.
- IH09 – Display Material
- MM01 – Create Material
- MM02 – Change Material
- MM03 – Display Material
- MM50 – List Extendable Materials
- MMBE – Stock Overview
- MMI1 – Create Operating Supplies
- MMN1 – Create Non-Stock Material
- MMS1 – Create Service
- MMU1 – Create Non-Valuated Material
- ME51N – Create Purchase Requisition
- ME52N – Change Purchase Requisition
- ME53N – Display Purchase Requisition
- ME5A – Purchase Requisitions: List Display
- ME5J – Purchase Requisitions for Project
- ME5K – Requisitions by Account Assignment
- MELB – Purch. Transactions by Tracking No.
- ME56 – Assign Source to Purch. Requisition
- ME57 – Assign and Process Requisitions
- ME58 – Ordering: Assigned Requisitions
- ME59 – Automatic Generation of POs
- ME54 – Release Purchase Requisition
- ME55 – Collective Release of Purchase Requisitions.
- ME5F – Release Reminder: Purchase Requisition
- MB21 – Create Reservation
- MB22 – Change Reservation
- MB23 – Display Reservation
- MB24 – Reservations by Material
- MB25 – Reservations by Account Assignment
- MB1C – Other Goods Receipts
- MB90 – Output Processing for Mat. Documents
- MBRL – Return Delivery per Mat. Document
- MB1B – Transfer Posting
- MIBC – ABC Analysis for Cycle Counting
- MI01 – Create Physical Inventory Document
- MI02 – Change Physical Inventory Document
- MI03 – Display Physical Inventory Document
- MI31 – Batch Input: Create Phys. Inv. Doc.
- MI32 – Batch Input: Block Material
- MI33 – Batch Input: Freeze Book Inv.Balance
- MICN – Btch Inpt:Ph.Inv.Docs.for Cycle Ctng
- MIK1 – Batch Input: Ph.Inv.Doc.Vendor Cons.
- MIQ1 – Batch Input: PhInvDoc. Project Stock
- MI21 – Print physical inventory document
- MI04 – Enter Inventory Count with Document
- MI05 – Change Inventory Count
- MI06 – Display Inventory Count
- MI09 – Enter Inventory Count w/o Document
- MI34 – Batch Input: Enter Count
- MI35 – Batch Input: Post Zero Stock Balance
- MI38 – Batch Input: Count and Differences
- MI39 – Batch Input: Document and Count
- MI40 – Batch Input: Doc., Count and Diff.
- MI08 – Create List of Differences with Doc.
- MI10 – Create List of Differences w/o Doc.
- MI20 – Print List of Differences
- MI11 – Physical Inventory Document Recount
- MI07 – Process List of Differences
- MI37 – Batch Input: Post Differences
- CT01 – Create Characteristic
- CT02 – Change Characteristic
- CT03 – Display Characteristic
- CL01 – Create Class
- CL02 – Classes
- CL03 – Display Class
- CL04 – Delete Class
- CL2B – Class Types
Here is a list of important 120 transaction codes used with SAP MM (Materials Management) module. Rest transaction codes are listed on component-wise. Please refer the following links after the list. You will get more technical details of each of these SAP MM tcodes by clicking on the respective tcode name link.
Menu Path : Logistics → Materials Management → Purchasing → Environment → Order Optimizing → Load Building → Online Planning in the Planning WB
Menu Path : Logistics → Materials Management → Purchasing → Environment → Order Optimizing → Load Building → Order Cancelation in Material Requiremen
Some Basic Questions & Answers
Tcode MMBE is used for material stock overvew.
MB21, MB22, MB23 are the corresponding transaction codes for for create, modify & display material reservation.