Inventory management in SAP is an important component of MM module.It shortly represent as MM-IM. It deals with the management of stocks and good movement. View its tables, transaction codes and PDF tutorials. The stocks keeping is managed by the quantity or the amount basis. This module is responsible for the entire goods movement tracking from planning and generating various reports. Inventory management integrated with various other modules like Sales & Distribution and Purchasing etc.
Important Inventory Management tables
- View Complete MM-IM Tables List
Important Transaction codes for Inventory Management
- View full list of MM-IM tcodes
- SAP Inventory Management Training Material in PDF
- MM-IM – How to Manage Special Stocks in SAP – PDF guide
- Inventory Sampling in SAP
Main Components of MM-IM module are
- Excise Duty (MM-IM-ED)
- Stock Transfer/Transfer Posting (MM-IM-ST)
- Balance Sheet Valuation Procedures (MM-IM-VP)
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.