SAP LO-RIS sub module is an application component stands for Retail Information System (RIS) in LO. It is coming under the LO module (Logistics). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP LO-RIS SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Retail Information System (RIS) in LO application component with the package name they belong to.
- I020004208 → LO-RIS → Retail Information System (RIS)
- ALR0000106 → LO-RIS-DC → Data Collection
- ALR0000108 → LO-RIS-EWS → Early Warning System
- ALR0000107 → LO-RIS-LIB → Connection to Logistics Information Library
- ALR0000105 → LO-RIS-PLN → Planning
- ALR0000104 → LO-RIS-REP → Reporting
SAP LO-RIS (Retail Information System (RIS) in LO) TABLES
Here is the list of standard SAP tables coming under LO-RIS component.
- MCWPS → File for storing results of function group MCWPS
- MCWSVF → Selection Variant f. Reading IS Dynamically: Field Line Data
- MCWSVK → Selection Variant f. Reading IS Dynamically: Header Data
- TMCW → RIS Enhancement
- TMCW_AA_APP → MCCW_AA: Analytical Applications
- TMCW_AA_APP_TXT → MCCW_AA: Name of Analytical Application
- TMCW_AA_METH → MCCW_AA: Methods for Analytical Applications
- TMCW_AA_METH_DAT → MCCW_AA: Methods for Analytical Applications
- TMCW_AA_METH_TXT → MCCW_AA: Name of Methods
- TMCW_AA_QRY → MCCW_AA: Queries for Analytical Applications
- TMCW_AA_QRY_DAT → MCCW_AA: Queries in Analytical Applications – Field Definit.
- TMCW_AA_QRY_TXT → MCCW_AA: Name of Query
- TMCWB → Do not use!
- TMCWBT → Do not use!
- TMCWW → Check table: Time of day class
- TMCWWT → Texts for descriptions of time of day classes
- ZSTARFMERK → Enhancement for Article Characteristics in RIS