SAP LO-MDS sub module is an application component stands for Merchandise Distribution in LO. It is coming under the LO module (Logistics). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP LO-MDS SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Merchandise Distribution in LO application component with the package name they belong to.
- ALR0000095 → LO-MDS → Merchandise Distribution
- I020004210 → LO-MDS-AL → Allocation
- ALR0002161 → LO-MDS-CPO → Collective Purchase Order
- ALR0000096 → LO-MDS-DPR → Distribution Processing
SAP LO-MDS (Merchandise Distribution in LO) TABLES
Here is a list of sample 15 tables coming under LO-MDS component. Full list will be available from the mentioned link after this list.
- T625T → Texts for Field Rel. for Info Structure
- SVUP → Allocation Rule Sub-Item (Stores)
- T623 → Transaction Control, Standard Distribution
- T620T → Texts for Alloc. Tbl Doc. Types
- T629 → Allocation Table Rejection Reasons
- AUFG → Allocation Table Sub-Item, Store Group
- AUWEI → Index, Adjust Alloc Tbl After Entering Doc.
- T627T → Texts for Allocation Strategies
- T622T → Texts for Allocation Rule Document Types
- T626 → Allocation Table Notification Categories
- T621 → Item Categories for Allocation Tables
- TPARA_VARIANTS_T → Parallel Processing Variants Retail – Texts
- T625 → Field Relationship for Info Structure
- FRET → Assignment of Procurement to Issue Docs in Mdse Distribution
- SVKO → Allocation Rule / IS-R Allocation
- View full list of SAP LO-MDS Tables with description