SAP Business One (B1) is an ERP software focused on growing small & medium companies. It was purchased from an Israel Company in 2002.The main attraction of this software is that it really affordable and giving more chance of critical decision making for the firms. It combines all the company working data into a single system and provides combined reports based on that.
SAP Business One has inbuilt business intelligence reports that helps the organization to take crucial decisions and analysis. It will also help the organization for better sales forecasting and sales services. Jump to Business One Advantages , Tables , PDF tutorials and Version Infographic
The main advantages of SAP Business One are
- Cost effective
- Real time data access
- Helping to take making proper management decisions
- Increasing the employee productivity
- Increasing the firm profitability
- Covering more than 14 functional modules which covers the standard functions in a firm
- Can be deployed within 8 week time ( depends on the customization )
Major functions covered by SAP Business One are
Here is the list of important SAP Business One modules
- Sales Opportunities
- Sales – A/R
- Purchasing – A/P
- Business Partners
- Material Requirements planning
- Human Resources (HR)
- Project Management (PM)
Important Tables that stores SAP Business One data are
- See full list of Business One ( B1) tables with their purpose
SAP BUSINESS ONE VERSIONS [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Introduction to SAP Business One – Pdf guide
- Introduction to Business One Cloud – User Manual
- Implementation considerations for SAP Business One Cloud
- Customization Queries in SAP Business One – PDF tutorial
- SAP Business One mobile app for Android – developer guide
- SAP Business One mobile app for iOS – PDF user manual
Some Basic Questions & Answers
SAP B1 stands for SAP Business One. It is an ERP software focused on growing small & medium companies.
The important SAP B1 modules are Financials, manufacturing, Sales Opportunities, Sales (Accounts Receivabale), Purchasing (Accounts Payable), CRM, Business Partners, MRP, Banking, Inventory, HR, Resources, Production, service management and Project Management.
The cost of SAP B1 professional license is around $3,213 or $94 for user per month. The cost of SAP B1 limited license is around $1,666 or $54 for user per month. Hundreds of add-ons available with SAP B1 which cost extra. These mentioned cost is an approximate amount for your reference which will vary as per your country like India, USA, Germany, UK etc.
Table OACT is used for storing G/L accounts in SAP B1.
Table OHEM is used for storing employee information in SAP Business One.