Asset Accounting is a sub component of SAP FICO Module. It deals with the fixed assets of the company for their management and analysis. It provides the complete information about the fixed assets transactions inside a company.See the Tables , Transaction codes & Pdf tutorials for getting more knowledge about this component. SAP Asset Accounting is tightly integrated with many other modules like MM, PM etc. For example if an item purchased that can be considered as an asset, the information will pass to Asset Accounting module ( FI-AA) from MM module.
Some of the Important tables in Asset Accounting
- View the complete Asset Accounting tables
Some of the important transaction codes (Tcodes) used for FICO Asset Accounting in SAP
- View the complete Asset Accounting Transaction Codes
- Asset Accounting Complete Training material
- Asset Accounting data transfer from Legacy system – user guide
- Inflation accounting with Assets
- Access Asset information via intranet
Sub-components of SAP FI-AA module are
- Transfer Postings (FI-AA-AA-TR-TP)
- Information System (FI-AA-IS)
- Handling of Inflation (FI-AA-SVA-HI)
- Net Worth Tax (FI-AA-SVA-NT )
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.