CRM in SAP stands for Customer Relationship Management. As the name says this application is mainly focused with the customers of an organization. It helps the organization to evaluate the customers needs and analyze their experience with the company. Refer the CRM tables, Transaction codes and PDF Tutorials after reading the overview.
SAP CRM is coming with Business Suite. Its main intention is to provide a centralized insights about their customers by integrating the required data from all sections like marketing, sales, billing etc. Customer interaction is also becoming easy and efficient by using CRM application. It helps the organization to take strategical decisions based on their customers.
As the business environment is getting competitive, the focus of a majority of companies has been on one of its most important assets – customers. Companies, both big and small, are increasingly using a suitable software solution to cater to different needs of customers which are easily customizable, user-friendly, can be integrated fully, and can be implemented in a hassle-free way. SAP CRM can be best described as a business strategy that can be employed for optimizing customer interactions. In a way, it can be used for understanding customers better.
SAP CRM Overview
SAP provides a wide range of software solutions as a part of SAP Business Suite which is open and flexible and can support different types of operating systems, applications, hardware platforms, and databases from most of the vendors. SAP CRM is one of the major solutions that are provided in this suite. SAP CRM is based on SAP NetWeaver that can be used for custom development and integration with various systems and applications.
if you want to know the difference between CRM and ERP, please read our article about ERP vs CRM vs SAP.
SAP CRM Features
- It covers all important customer-focused business areas like sales, marketing, and sales.
- SAP CRM comes as a part of SAP Business Suite that can be used for effectively managing the customer relationship.
- It can be employed on various customer interaction channels including the Internet, Mobile Clients (mobile, laptop, etc.), and Interaction Center.
- A vital component of SAP CRM, CRM Analytics can be used for gathering necessary information about customers and analyze this knowledge base to gain insights into various strategic decision-making and operational process.
Important modules in SAP CRM
- Interaction Center
- Web Channel ( Depriciated and using Hybris platform now )
- SAP Hybris
SAP CRM Marketing
There are extensive marketing functionalities with SAP CRM. In fact, with SAP CRM Marketing functionality, you can easily automate the planning and execution of your marketing efforts. What’s more, you can also measure your marketing efforts. SAP CRM facilitates the integration of important functions that are related to marketing on an interface that can be easily configured and is user-friendly. These functions include:
- Marketing Planning
- Lead Management
- Campaign Management
- Market Analytics
- Customer Segmentation
SAP CRM Sales
The SAP CRM Sales module is well equipped to handle customer contact anywhere, anytime. What’s more, companies can choose among different CRM Sales implementation, including Field Sales, E-Selling, Enterprise Sales, and Telesales.
- Help the sales force of your business to be more effective and efficient in working.
- Help provide all necessary information that can be used for taking action and maintaining productive activities.
- Help in sales forecasting and analytics that can be used for collecting historical information and thus predict future sales.
- For ensuring the efficiency of the sales department of organization SAP CRM Sales includes opportunity and pipeline management of various processes that can easily lead to standardization of some of the best practices for the company.
SAP CRM Service
SAP CRM service helps companies respond to customer’s query, right from the confirmation of the order stage till the billing stage. SAP CRM is also extremely beneficial for companies at it help them with quotation creation & processing, service order creation, and allotment of field service representative.
Some of the important transaction codes used in CRM are
- View Complete list of 410 SAP CRM Tcodes with details
Important SAP CRM Tables
- Refer the list of 146 CRM tables with details
SAP CRM PDF Tutorials
SAP CRM Tutorials
- SAP CRM MiddleWare Tutorial, Tcodes and pdf guides
- SAP CRM Architecture Overview introduction and Pdf
- SAP CRM Sales Capabilities overview and PDF guide
- SAP CRM Opportunity Management tutorial and its configuration pdf guide
- Outline Agreements in SAP CRM
- SAP CRM Activity Management tutorial , configuration pdf and tcodes
- SAP CRM Marketing Tutorial , Benefits, Capabilities , Tcodes and PDF
- Taxes in SAP CRM setup, configuration , steps and pdf
- Campaign Management in SAP CRM
- SAP CRM Service Module Tutorial
- SAP CRM Product Master introductory tutorial
- SAP CRM Service Request Management introductory tutorial
- SAP CRM Service Contracts Introductory tutorial
- SAP CRM Service Order Management introductory tutorial
- Interaction Center in SAP CRM
- Integrated Marketing Calendar in SAP CRM
- SAP CRM – Business Transactions tutorial , Transaction codes
- SAP CRM – WebClient UI introductory tutorial
- SAP CRM – Web UI Configuration and Application Enhancement Tools
- SAP CRM – General Data in Account Plans
- Features of Sales Quotation and Order Management in SAP CRM
- SAP CRM – Web Channel tutorial and pdf training material
- SAP CRM Pricing tutorial and detailed PDF training material
Some Basic Questions & Answers
Full form of CRM is Customer Relationship Management.
Some of the important components of SAP CRM are SAP CRM Sales, SAP CRM Marketing, SAP CRM Service, SAP CRM Interaction Center etc.