SAP CA-IAM sub module is an application component stands for Issue & Activity Management in CA. It is coming under the CA module (Cross Application). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP CA-IAM SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Issue & Activity Management in CA application component with the package name they belong to.
- /IAM/GBD0000001 → CA-IAM → Issue & Activity Management
- /IAM/GBD0000002 → CA-IAM-ENG → Generic IAM Engine
- /MOC/GBD2000001 → CA-IAM-MOC → SAP Management of Change
- GBD1000001 → CA-IAM-QIM → Quality Issue Management
SAP CA-IAM (Issue & Activity Management in CA) TCODES
See the list oftransaction codes used with SAP CA-IAM sub module.
- QAM_ACTBP → Assign Partner/Pos. to Acty Template
- /IAM/ISSPARTYBRF_QIM → Show Partner Determination for Issue
- QAM_MANAGE_JUMP → QIM: Jump Manager
- /IAM/ISS_NO_RANGE → Issue Number Range Intervals
- QAM_VC_QI → Issue Categories
- QIM_WIZARD_LAUNCHER → QIM Customizing Wizards
- /IAM/VC_REDEF_QIM → Redefinitions
- /MOC/PRBP → Assign. BP Hierarchy to Partner Role
- QAM_IAM_ISS_SNUM → Number Range for Issues
- /IAM/ACT_NO_RANGE → Activity Number Range Intervals
- /MOC/ISS_NO_RANGE → Change Request Number Range Interval
- QAM_IAM_ACT_SNUM → Number Range for Activities
- /IAM/ACTPARTYBRF_QIM → Show Partner Determin. for Activity
- /IAM/V_APPL_DEPEND → Call View Dependent on Application
- /IAM/BPUSER → Determine Business Partner for Users