SAP CA-GBT sub module is an application component stands for Global Batch Traceability in CA. It is coming under the CA module (Cross Application). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP CA-GBT (Global Batch Traceability in CA) TCODES
See the list oftransaction codes used with SAP CA-GBT sub module.
- /GBT/FILTER_APPLY → Apply Filter for ERP Events
- /GBT/NW_UL_BU → GBT Report for Usage List Bottom-Up
- /GBT/FILT_AGGR_VIEW → Define Views for Filter/Aggregation
- /GBT/LPD_EXT_SYS → Launchpad for Linking Ext. Systems
- /GBT/PLANT_RETRIEVE → Retrieve Plant Master from ERP
- /GBT/NW_MB → Material Balance
- /GBT/PROD_CAT_SETUP → Set Up Product Category
- /GBT/LPD_REPORTS → Launchpad for Integrating Reports
- /GBT/EVENT_COLLECT → Collect Events from ERP
- /GBT/NW_SI → Report Material Balance
- /GBT/LOGSYS_CONFIG → Configure Logical Systems
- /GBT/NW_UL_TD → GBT Report for Usage List Top-Down
- /GBT/NW_DL → GBT Report for Distribution List