SAP BC-RRR sub module is an application component stands for Ready-to-Run R/3 in Basis. It is coming under the BC module (BASIS). Here is a quick overview tutorial about its sub modules, transaction codes and tables for your training purpose.
SAP BC-RRR SUB COMPONENTS
Here is the list of sub components coming under the SAP Ready-to-Run R/3 in Basis application component with the package name they belong to.
- B200000039 → BC-RRR → Ready-to-Run R/3
- B200000040 → BC-RRR-INS → Installation
- B200000041 → BC-RRR-SAA → System Administration Assistant
SAP BC-RRR (Ready-to-Run R/3 in Basis) TCODES
See the list oftransaction codes used with SAP BC-RRR sub module.
- SYSADM_CALL_TA → Execute Task
- SSAA_TOP → System Administration Assistant
- CSPC → Customer Specifications
- SSAA → System Administration Assistant
- SYSADM_CALL_DOCU → Documentation on Task
- SSPC → SAP DEFAULT Specifications
- S_B9R_99000002 → System Administration Assistant
- SYSADM_TASK → System Administration: Task List
- S_B9R_99000001 → System Administration Assistant
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.