Billing in SAP is an integral part of Sales and Distribution (SD) Module. This module technically represent as SD-BIL in SAP. View its Transaction codes, Tables and PDF training materials. As the name says it deals with the billing of sales after all processes in SD. This component is responsible for creating the invoices or credit / debit memos based on the goods deliveries. Also this module responsible for transferring the data to Financial accounting from Sales & distribution module.
SAP billing tables
- Complete list of SD-BIL Tables list
SAP Billing Transaction codes
- View full SD-BIL transaction codes
Sub-components list of Sales Billing module are
- Empties Management (SD-BIL-EM)
- Complaints Processing (SD-BIL-IV-CP)
- Payment Cards (SD-BIL-IV-PC)
- Self-Billing Procedure (SD-BIL-IV-SBI)
- Expense-Related Billing (SD-BIL-IV-SM)
- Rebate Processing (SD-BIL-RB)
- Extended Rebate (SD-BIL-RB-ENH)
- Pendulum List Indirect Sales (SD-BIL-RB-PL)
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.