SAPSCRIPTS are used to generate formatted documents which can contain logos, tables and other formatting objects. And this documents can look like a pre printed documents that normal ABAP codes cannot possible. SAPscript comprises these five components:
- an editor for entering and editing the lines of a text.
- styles and forms for print layout.
- the composer as central output module. 4)a programming interface 5)several database tables for storing texts, styles and forms.
Here you will get some SAPSCRIPTS tutorials and Pdf guides to download.
View Complete List
- SAPSCRIPTS Complete Guide for Beginners
- Word-Processing in the sapscript Editor
- SAPscripts Raw Data Interface