SAP BusinessObjects is the main application coming under SAP Business Intelligence ( BI ). Previously it was a separate company and in 2007 it was acquired by SAP.
BusinessObjects is the deployment platform for analyzing the data and creating reports based on that. It is capable for creating any type of report that user demands from anywhere ( using internet also ). It is the main component for helping the organization for
- Performance management
- Access any type of data
- Access from anywhere
- creating the plans
- generating the reports
- Data analysis
- Decision making based on the reports
- Complex to simple , hierarchical levels reporting
There is some confusions regarding the differences between Crystal Reports and SAP BusinessObjects. Crystal Reports is only a tool to design the report by providing an easy graphical interface. It doesnot contain all the features of BusinessObjects. We can say Crystal Reports is only a subset portion of BusinessObjects.
BusinessObjects – PDF Tutorials
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Administrator’s PDF tutorial
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2 – InfoView User – PDF Training
- How to use RESTful Web Service SDK for SAP BusinessObjects
- Deployment and Configuration PDF Guide – BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for iOS
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP Administrator Guide
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.