SAP BusinessObjects is the main application coming under SAP Business Intelligence ( BI ). Previously it was a separate company and in 2007 it was acquired by SAP.
BusinessObjects is the deployment platform for analyzing the data and creating reports based on that. It is capable for creating any type of report that user demands from anywhere ( using internet also ). It is the main component for helping the organization for
- Performance management
- Access any type of data
- Access from anywhere
- creating the plans
- generating the reports
- Data analysis
- Decision making based on the reports
- Complex to simple , hierarchical levels reporting
There is some confusions regarding the differences between Crystal Reports and SAP BusinessObjects. Crystal Reports is only a tool to design the report by providing an easy graphical interface. It doesn’t contain all the features of BusinessObjects. We can say Crystal Reports is only a subset portion of BusinessObjects.
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management Integration Guide – PDF tutorial
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP Administrator Guide
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Customization Guide – training material
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform .NET SDK Runtime Deployment Guide
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Suite Master Guide
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence User’s Guide – pdf guide
- SAP BusinessObjects BI, Edge Master Guide
- Lifecycle management console for SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 User Guide
- SAP BusinessObjects Metadata Management User’s Guide
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Administrator’s Guide
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.