Foreign Trade Data Check in Master Records ( SAP MM )
This documentation covers the details of Foreign Trade Data Check in Master Records ( SAP MM )
This function checks whether the foreign trade data in master records is complete and generates
a list of any missing data. Complete foreign trade data makes import and export processing
faster and improves consistency.
• The function checks these master records for the following foreign trade data:
− Vendor master records for general foreign trade data
− Purchasing info records for vendor declaration data
− Material master records for general foreign trade, legal control, preference
processing data and refunds on exports
− Customer master records for general foreign trade, legal control, and documentary
• You can enter selection criteria to define which master records the function checks. For
example, you can run the check on materials created in the last three months.
• You can maintain missing data in vendor, material, and customer master records directly
from the lists the function creates.
You can check whether foreign trade data in master records is complete from the
Foreign Trade Cockpit.
- Foreign Trade Data in Master Records ( SAP MM )
- SAP MM Basic Functions
- Checklist for Customizing FT Master Data ( SAP MM )
- Customer Master Record ( SAP MM )
- Foreign Trade and Customs in sales and distribution module | SAP SD PDF material