In SAP, Consignment stocks are coming under MM-IM module.Consignment stocks are special type of stocks that are stored at customer location and owned by the vendor itself. Later the customer can own the stocks or can return to the vendor. See the Tcodes , tables and PDF tutorials related to this. Consignment stocks also reflected in the total available stocks of the company.We need to create a special stock partner in the system to deal with this type of stocks. Consignment stock data in SAP are mainly integrated with MM, SD and Logistics modules.
- Fill-Up of consignment stocks
- Consignment stock issue creation
- Stock pick-up creation
- Consignment stocks return
- View complete list of Consignment stocks Tcodes
- Complete list of Consignment stocks Tables