SAP LO ( Logistics ) is a functional module that provides you tools to monitor carrier performance, gain greater visibility into supply chains, and provide accurate and up-to-the-minute information about shipments and supply chain performance. You can also anticipate customer demands, develop and market new services, manage your service portfolio, and analyze customer profitability to focus on your most profitable customers.Transportation, purchasing, warehousing are some of the main tasks involved in logistics module.In this page you will get some SAP Logistics tutorials and PDF training guides to download.
- LO – General Logistics Workflow Scenarios
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Logistics – General – Archiving Objects
- Logistics General – Single Roles
- Logistics Information System (LO-LIS)
- Logistics Invoice Verification (MM-IV-LIV)
- LO Logistics General