SAP Bank Accounting is a sub component under FI module. It deals with all the transactions done through bank. See Transaction codes, Tables and PDF tutorials for getting more knowledge about this module. In a company most of the transactions occuring through banks only. So we can say it is one the important component for SAP financial accounting system. It deals with all the incoming and outgoing transactions , balance management and bank transaction master data. We can create and process anytype of bank transactions using Bank accounting component.
Important Bank Accounting module tables
- View complete Tables list
- View Full list of Transaction codes
- Bank accounting training material in PDF
- Tutorial about Electronic account Statement
- Payment program for payment request _ pdf tutorial
- Bank check management guide