Asset Acoounting is a sub component of SAP FI Module. It deals with the fixed assets of the compant for their management and analysis/ It provides the complete information about the fixed assets transactions inside a company.See the Tables , Transaction codes & Pdf tutorials for getting more knowledge about this component. SAP Asset Accounting is tightly integrated with many other moduels like MM, PM etc. For example if an item purchased that can be considered as an asset, the information will pass to Asset Accounting module ( FI-AA) from MM module.
Some of the Important tables in Asset Accounting
- View the complete Asset Accounting tables
- View the complete Asset Accounting Transaction Codes
- Asset Accounting Complete Training material
- Asset Accounting data transfer from Legacy system
- Inflation accounting with Assets
- Access Asset information via intranet