SAP Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) are two important components of SAP Financial (FI) Module.They represent as FI-AR & FI-AP respectively.This tutorial contain following details about those modules.
- Accounts Payable tables
- Accounts Payable transaction codes
- Accounts Receivable tables
- Accounts Receivable tcodes
- PDF tutorials
As their name says these modules deals with the amounts that should be received from the customers and the amounts that should be paid by the company to their vendors respectively. Simply we can say SAP accounts Receivable module deals with the customer transactions and Accounts payable module deals with the vendor transactions.
Important SAP Accounts Receivable (AR) Transaction codes
- View Complete FI-AR Transaction codes
Important Accounts Receivable (AR) Tables
- Complete list of FI-AR Tables
Import SAP Accounts Payable (AP) Transaction Codes
- View full FI-AP Tcodes
Important Accounts Payable (AP) Tables
- View complete FI-AP Tables
Important Components of SAP AR module
- Down Payments (FI-AR-AR-DP)
- Payment Transactions (FI-AR-AR-PT)
- Credit Management (FI-AR-CR)
- Information System (FI-AR-IS)
[ FREE ] SUBSCRIBE
RECEIVE UPDATES & SAP ARTICLES RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX.